This is a form to be used when a repeater does not meet WPRC=s spacing policies and the trustee must obtain a waiver of spacing from another repeater trustee. The terms are up to the trustees involved. Item 4 is optional but all others are required. An original signed form must be filed with WPRC.
1. A) O This waiver is NOT restricted. The waived repeater
may re-coordinate without another waiver.
(This includes changes in power, height, location or other coordination parameters)
B) O This waiver
1. O The waived repeater may not re-coordinate closer nor increase profile without a new waiver.
2. O The waived repeater must obtain a new waiver (if required) before any re-coordination.
2. The repeater belonging to the trustee
granting this waiver:
A) O Is not restricted in any way. (It will not require a waiver from the waived repeater to
B) O Is under the constraint of items 1 & 4. Both repeaters will have equal status; neither has
[The trustee granting this waiver may require a waiver from the one waived to re-coordinate.]
(Null if 1A)
3. This waiver will expire: A) O Never B) O On/if: _________________________________________
4. Other terms or limitations: (CTCSS, antenna
pattern or height, hours of operation, ERP limit, Etc.)
(Please continue on back if necessary and sign at the end of the text. Continue on back: O YES O NO
Repeater receiving waiver: (applicant) Repeater granting waiver: (existing repeater)
Frequency: _____________________________ ____________________________________
Repeater Call: __________________________ ____________________________________
Trustee Call: ___________________________ ___________________________________
Signature: _____________________________ ___________________________________
Name (print): ___________________________ ___________________________________
Date: _________________________________ __________________________________
Page Updated: June 13, 2012